Power Bi enables you to harness The Power Of AI and use it to streamline your business
Power BI consists of the following:
- Power BI Desktop: It is the Window Desktop Application
- Power BI Service: It is the online SaaS Service
- Power BI Apps: The apps are available for Windows, iOS, and Android Devices
USES OF POWER BI:
Microsoft 365 Power BI Software can be used differently by different people. The solution can be used effectively and serves varied purposes efficiently.
- View Reports: Use Power BI to view reports and dashboards
- Create reports and publish reports to the Power Bi Service and see them there
- Monitor sales growth by managing Sales leads efficiently
- Use Power Bi APIs to upload data in intuitive dashboards and create immersive visuals to get a new perspective on the Data
- Power BI is a multi-faceted solution that serves different purposes for team members. For example, the answer can be used for getting a comprehensive view of the stock and the manufacturing process in real-time. They the team can manage the inventory excellently and streamline the manufacturing process.
- Power BI also helps manage Customer Relationship Management by managing the customer engagement data and enabling the sales team to follow the best leads without any confusion.
Explore documents that pertain to your role:
- Power BI Desktop for designers
- Power BI for consumers
- Power BI for administrators
- Power BI for developers
- Embedded analytics with Power BI
COMMON WORKFLOW OF POWER BI:
The standard workflow of Power BI software solutions uses the three main components of Power BI. They connect to data sources and creates reports in Power BI Desktop. Users can then publish the report from Power BI Desktop to the Power Bi Service. Users can share the same with the end-users in Power Bi service and mobile devices. They can view the reports and interact.
- Power Bi software solutions
- Microsoft business intelligence
- Business intelligence software solutions
- Microsoft 365 Power BI Software
- Power BI software
- Business analytics and business intelligence
Business analytics and business intelligence are embedded in Microsoft 365 Power BI Software. The solution streamlines your business with the updated analytics.
- Self-Service Analytics: Get a scalable solution in the form of an analytics platform that perfectly meets the requirements of individuals and large enterprises. Choose this single solution instead of multiple solutions that pose a threat to security and create complexities that also increase the cost.
- Actionable Insights: Power BI offers many insights with Data Visualization that helps to make quick decisions. The solution comes with Excel Integration capabilities and custom data connectors with AI at the core help to derive measurable results.
- Data Loss Prevention: With Power Bi, keep your data safe and secure with excellent data loss prevention tools and sensitivity classification tools.
WHY USE POWER BI?
If you get a solution that is a highly reliable and secure platform that allows sharing data securely on global centres while complying with regulatory requirements, it would be great! Business intelligence software solutions such as Power BI create and share data with an immersive, visually appealing form. The top industry leader backs the solution- Microsoft, and you can rest your concerns for once and all.
Visualize your Data: Power BI helps to connect and visualize data that offers Actionable Insights so that you can make profitable decisions. You can easily combine data and create interactive reports which you can easily personalize with your KPIs, focusing on your brand. Resolve business queries with AI at the heart of the solution. You can create numerous Data Visualization.
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Stacked Bar Column
- Waterfall Chart
- Line Chart
- Clustered Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Funnel Chart
- Ribbon Chart, and many more.
Connect and make better decisions: Power Bi boasts of more than 120+ free connectors get a birds-eye view of all the data of your business. You can seamlessly connect many on-premises Data and cloud data sources. You can get centralized control of various Dynamics 365 solutions. SharePoint, Excel, Microsoft Azure SQL Database to make better decisions for your business.
- Powerful Combination: When You connect Power BI with the latest technologies such as Azure, and you can combine it beautifully with Office 365.
- The best part is that when you share your Date from Power Bi, whether its Power BI Reports, Dashboards, and Data set, the protection is intact even when it is exported to different formats such as Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF.
FEATURES OF POWER BI:
With power BI get Data from Multiple Sources: Users can select an array of data sources from on-premise or on-cloud. The data may be structured or unstructured. users can choose data from Power BI Insights, Power BI Dataflows, SQL Server, Excel, Access, Oracle, Azure, XML, etc.
Use data from Data Sets: Dataset comprises of a single set of data that has been extracted from an only data source or various data sources. Users can easily filter the datasets and get subsets that contain valuable data and relevant data. There are many built-in data connectors. Users can extract essential data from one or more than one source and create Datasets.
Office 365 App Launcher: using power BI with other solutions offer excellent results. With this App, users can automatically launch Microsoft 365 apps.
Content packs: The Content packs in Power BI offer a collection of Dashboards. Data Models and users can use the Content packs to meet their requirements instead of opting for information in different elements.
Customizable Dashboards: Dashboards compromise of data that offer useful insights that help to draw conclusions and make profitable decisions. The dashboards are made up of many visualizations as tiles. These tiles can be defined as a single block that contains visualization in a Power BI Dashboard. They collect each visualization to offer a more understandable view. Users can place the Tiles anywhere on the Dashboard.
DAX Data Analysis Function: These functions are pre-defined tools that perform analytic specific functions on Data. Users can find 200+ features in the Power BI function library. The list is growing fast as more features are being added regularly.
Navigation Pane: users continuously work on Dashboards, Datasets, and reports and switch among them in the Navigation Pane. Intuitive Reports: Power BI's core strength is the Dashboards and the informative reports it creates. Reports in Power BI provide an organized form of Data and represent them in Reports shedding light on valuable insights from the Data. Users can share these reports with other users with great ease.
Natural Q & A Box: Getting the desired information swiftly, is every user wants when working on data. Power BI comprises of the Natural Q & A box, which enables the users to search for data by asking questions in the Natural Language. Suggestions, auto-fills, and Rephrasing makes the task search more manageable and give users well-researched information.
Help & Feedback Buttons: Get assistance from the Power Bi Support Team to work optimally in the Power BI.