Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service is a customer service automation module that streamlines case and knowledge management, enables personalized customer service with a 360-degree customer view, and provides dashboards and reports to provide visibility into customer service department performance.
Key Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Customer Service is one of the most powerful yet frequently overlooked elements of Microsoft Dynamics 365. CRM Development services enable you to boost customer satisfaction while decreasing the time and money spent on each support case or service contact.
Dynamics 365 gives your staff the ability to:
- Create cases
- Keep track of all interactions about a case.
- Make queues to route cases to the appropriate channel.
- Share knowledge in a knowledge base.
- Entitlements are used to define service terms.
- Service creation and scheduling
- Using reports and dashboards, you can manage performance and productivity.
Valuable Dynamics 365 Customer Service Integrations: Integrating Dynamics 365 Customer Service with essential business systems will help you improve its capabilities:
Dynamics 365 Customer Service + ERP: to allow agents to access Dynamics 365 Customer Service, the most up-to-date information on the company's products and services (products in stock, service pricing, discount terms, and so on), and the current status of customer orders and invoice details from ERP to answer customers' questions.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service + sales and marketing tools (e.g., Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Marketing): to allow agents to view customer purchasing details in Dynamics 365 Customer Service; to assist marketers in creating more personalized email campaigns with discounts targeted to customers who are dissatisfied with the company's products or services.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service + Field service management:
- Improve collaboration between field workers and customer service agents when a customer case necessitates an on-site visit by a dedicated specialist.
- Manage work orders and resources.
- Schedule field service visits from Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service + Computer-telephony integration (CTI) system:allows customer service personnel to originate and accept calls straight from Dynamics 365 Customer Service, increasing customer service speed.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service Plus Document management software: to allow agents to generate quickly, find, and change documents (e.g., product usage instructions, presentations) in Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Service Customization: Dynamics 365 Customer Service offers a wide range of customization options, including:
- Case management workflows can be customized to streamline customer service activities and complication rules.
- Regular company activities and rules are automated.
- Customization of data structure to add or rename details such as contact person, client, case, and so on, allowing tracking and use of information, particularly for your business in automated processes.
- Create custom forms for surveys, quizzes, and polls to collect client feedback, gauge employee satisfaction, and so on.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service Benefits: After 7 months of adopting Dynamics 365 Customer Service, the payback can be expected. You might expect an ROI of up to 259%.
The following are the critical financial consequences of a Dynamics 365 Customer Service solution:
- Case management automation increased agent productivity.
- Customer loyalty increased as a result of speedier case response.
- Increased the number of customer cases successfully resolved due to thorough knowledge management and AI advice to customer support employees.
Looking for help choosing an offering that fits your needs? As an official Microsoft partner, Online24x7, a Dynamics 365 CRM partner, will advise you on the Dynamics 365 Customer Service plan that best suits your customer service needs.